I am working as a Data Scientist, and my research interests are in the area of Applied Statistics, Quantitative Finance,
Predictive Analytics, Graph Mining and Machine Learning applications in business decision making
MSc in Investment and Financial Management, University of East Anglia, U.K
BSc in International Finance, Foreign Trade University, Vietnam
- Specialization: Quantitative Finance
- Degree classification: Distinction
- Ranked 1st in the Master program, top student awarded
- Awarded Best Academic performance in Master of Investment and Financial Management
- Awarded Student Prize for The best overall academic achievement by Head of Norwich Business School (University of East Anglia)
- UEA Postgraduate Scholarship, University of East Anglia
Mathematics specialized class Lam Son High School for the Gifted, Vietnam
- Degree classification: First class honours
Five9 Vietnam Corporation
- Sr. Data Scientist (May 2020 - Present)
- Modeling Team Leader (Jan 2020 - Apr 2020)
- Data Scientist (Jan 2019 - Dec 2019)
Vietnam Prosperity Bank - VPBank
- Business Intelligence (May 2018 - Dec 2018)
- Data Analyst - MIS Center (Mar 2017 - May 2018)
Here's a link to my Github. Graph-based recommendation
Credit scoring model
Graph mining over transactional data using modified modularity
Stacking from scratch
Machine Learning from scratch in Julia
Food for thought
"You sinned by being average.
You never stood out.
You didn’t study any more than you needed to get by.
You did just the minimum of what was asked.
You didn’t try to learn new skills.
You didn’t try to improve your current skills, because you didn’t have to.
No wonder you were the first to be fired and are the last to be re-hired"